Great Grandpa

Last weekend we had an awesome experience... we went to visit my Grandpa and to introduce Wesley to his Great Grandpa (and Great Uncle). I don't get down to visit him as much as I should but I have been meaning to take Wesley with me since he was born. Last weekend we finally made the arrangements and it was incredible. I wasn't sure what to expect, given that my Grandpa's memory is declining and we hadn't been to see him in a long time.

When these 2 saw each other for the first time, their faces lit up. It was like they both saw an old friend. Incredible. My Grandpa was so animated and so happy, so kid-like, I've never in my life seen him like that. Wesley was equally as happy and smiled the whole time, even giggled at him, it was so sweet. The visit was short but it was so meaningful and so impactful to see this 94 year old interact so lovingly with my 5 month old.


adoration


4 generations
(94, 31, 0, 68)

Great Uncle Bob, Great Grandpa, and Pops with us 

Great Uncle Bob

Comments

  1. So sweet! Nice that they could meet each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment