11 week review

Sorry, I'm a little late posting for last week...

How far along? 11 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Just a Bellaband and my new maxi, which I definitely need to grow into
  • Symptoms: Nausea in just the evenings although Friday I had none (yay) and very tired 
  • Sleep: Still not great...
  • Best moment this week: No day in particular ... we did have the first 1st Wednesday Street Party of the year which was fun and festive ... it was a pretty good week :)
  • Movement: Still can't feel it but I'm "told" that its definitely happening
  • Cravings/Aversions: My appetite is coming back slowly which is encouraging. Craving: still fruit / Aversions: less seems to be bothering me but steak (including burgers) still makes me sick to think about
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
  • Looking forward to: Our NT scan on May 21st!
The first, 1st Wednesday street party of the year

Comments