A Daddy Shower

Today, Adam's coworkers threw him a surprise baby (Daddy) shower ... how sweet is that?! He sent me these pictures at lunch and I completely teared up at the thoughtfulness behind it (not shocking given my current emotional state).




He even brought me home some of those rice crispy treats :)

He's only been working in the office for 3 months and already I can tell they have welcomed him as part of the "family" and that means a lot to me because that's one of the things I love most about my job, is the "team" or "family" culture we have (I wanted that for him), and because that was something truly missing during his 8 years in the field. We're both feeling very blessed and grateful tonight.

Comments

  1. So nice of Adam's co-workers to honor him as a father-to-be!!! Their thoughtfulness surely reflects Adam :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment