Weekend Snaps

<<Sigh>> What a nice weekend filled with a whole bunch of nothing :)

Going into the weekend we had no plans, no obligations, just a couple to-do's we wanted to cross off of our list. What we got was some good downtime, items indeed crossed off our list and quality time to enjoy our home (which we haven't spent much time in recently).  We strolled for coffee, went to the farmers market, baked, did laundry, ran errands, hosted coffee & scones, relaxed, cleaned out some cupboards, etc. 

I tried to capture pics throughout the weekend but did a mediocre job at best. Here they are...

first burger in almost a year and definitely first burger this pregnancy
nesting = baking 
I got the baking bug this weekend so I decided to start with a recipe I'd found on Pinterest, Spiced Octoberfest Beer Bread. I [of course] didn't get a picture of the finished product before Adam got to it, but I can assure you it was delish! I will definitely be making this again. 




nursery DIY

Inspired by all the fresh produce (and the Roli Roti) at farmers market, we decided to make a Sunday-style dinner of crockpot chicken with farmers market veggies on Saturday night. 
Saturday dinner in the crockpot
a little NA champs for me after all the slaving in the kitchen ;)

this morning we had Leah over for scones and coffee and catch up about her month-long trip to Australia
... sounded amazing but selfishly, I'm happy to have her back :)

Comments