36 wk appointment recap

Just got back from my appointment, here's what I learned ... 

Baby R is measuring right on track and is estimated to weigh about 6lbs. Given that his growth spurt is pretty much over (for now) and he will not be growing at such a rapid rate for the rest of the pregnancy, my midwife estimated him to be about 8lbs at birth. I've gained a total of 20.5lbs so far. She checked me for dilation and while I am not dilated yet, she said that she could feel his head easily and that the cervix felt soft, like it may have started to thin out (sorry, TMI). Overall she wasn't expecting to see me in Labor and Delivery next week but said that things are "starting to happen".  Exciting!

picked up our Stork Parking Permit today too, woop!

Comments

  1. I can't stop being excited for you, Adam, and all the family! Baby R will be very loved ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment