Wesley turns ONE!

How can it be that one year has already come and gone?! They say "the days are long but the years are short" and they are right! I never took too much stock in that before I had Wesley but this past year flew by, and felt like it slipped through my fingers. I've been having bittersweet feelings about his birthday but now that we made it through (with minimal tears) I can see what a blessing the last year has been and what joy and excitement we have ahead of us.

Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us. We had a great time and hope you did too!

Spent Wesley's "real" bday visiting the aquarium. He loved all the fish and otters!


Party time at Earthbound Farms! 






I am honored to be your Mom, sweet Wesley, and cannot begin to put into words how much you've changed my life for the best!

Comments

Post a Comment