Patience


40 weeks + 4 days, today...
I've been given all sorts of tips/tricks/advice for how to get this baby boy out and while I appreciate them, nothing has worked ... nothing. I've tried pineapple, walking (lots of walking), squats, yoga exercises, acupressure, spicy foods (and spicy pizza in particular), and a couple other things ;)
I was told to try castor oil but I just can't bring myself to do it - yuck!
double spicy pepperoni pizza at Gay Nineties | Farmer's Market in the rain | lots of walking

I think it's safe to say that this little guy has his own agenda and we should just be patient. After all,  this whole amazing process is about being patient with nature and letting every milestone come at the appropriate time. So going into this week, it is my goal to stop wondering "is today the day?", stop being anxious, and stressing about being "late" and just relax

Comments

  1. I bet it's frustrating but he will be here before you know it. Sending lots of labor thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment