2 months old & a well check


2 months, already?! Hard to believe but they have been the best 2 months of my life (fyi - I suspect I'll be saying that about each month from here on out). I wish time would slow down. Wesley is smiling and "talking" these days. He had his 2 month well check and first round of shots this morning and here's how he's measuring up:
  • 97% for length (24.5") - up 3" from last appt
  • 41% for weight (b/c he is so long - 11lb 15oz) - up 3.02 from last appt
  • 59% for head circumference (15.5") - up 1" from last appt

such a little trooper taking his oral vaccine & getting his other shots
lots of cuddles this afternoon, after the shots ... I'm not complaining :)

Comments

  1. Go Wesley! Tough guy. Happy two months big guy - hard to believe so much time has already flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time for shots already! He is looking like such a big boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest two month old around!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment