Thirty

Well, it happened ... I turned 30.  I admit, it was more of a mental adjustment than I had anticipated. Everyone is telling me: "Your 30's are the best! Better than your 20's"... so I'm choosing to believe them. Why not? My 20's were great and if my 30's are better, then bring it on! 


I kicked off my birthday weekend with a night out to bid adieu to my 20's at one of my favorite restaurants, Postino in Lafayette, with amazing company



Amazing cake from Susie Cakes, thanks to Leah

Saturday, Adam and Leah threw an amazing 30th birthday party with champagne cocktails, tasty hors d'oeuvres and my favorite, french macaroons! Here are some pictures from the day (more to come)...

Awesome banner made by Leah
prepping and setting up
Champagne bar getting set up


Thank you to everyone who came, you all made my birthday so special!!

Comments