Mother's Days

The first weekend of May we celebrated Mother's Day early with all the Mom's in our life and it was so fun to be part of the "club" this year :)  Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing Moms!



Yesterday was my first official Mother's Day and it was perfect. The weather was gorgeous! We got up, went for a walk and got coffee and pastries (yum!). In the afternoon we took a picnic lunch to the park and enjoyed some wine tasting afterwards. At night Adam BBQ'd and we just relaxed ... just what I wanted. The best part of my day was seeing the gift that Wesley created with Adam's help. He and Wesley had some top secret project to do on Saturday and it wasn't until Sunday that I got to see that it was a finger-painted canvas "W". It's perfect and means so much to me that they made it together. Being a Mom is the greatest privilege. I feel so blessed each day to be this little guys Mom and to watch him grow. Can't imagine my life without him. 

the result of my Mother's Day gift creation :)
my "W" and a new pair of Lulu's :)





Comments

Post a Comment