Wesley's 1st Easter



This year Easter was extra special as we were a family of 3. Last year my pregnancy was still under wraps but I remember trying to picture this year and what our little family would look like/feel like. It's better than I could have ever imagined! 

We spent a very busy (but fun) weekend with friends & family. Also special because little Wyatt was baptized. Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Wes & Pops
sleepy bunny
[staying at my parents house]
I went upstairs to make coffee and came down to find this ... they melt me

coffee by the fire / Wes is not a fan of morning selfies

wine tasting


checking out my parent's lower vineyard - I love that view

surveying

family


my bunny

Oma & Wes

hanging with the cousins & Auntie Mame

soon Koni ;)

in our Easter best

Berto's awesome donut cake!

Opa and his boys

Happy Baptism Wyatt!


Comments

  1. Such a great weekend! Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pictures and Wes is just a little doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! Sorry we missed it all. Wesley is such a cutie - loved seeing you guys last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment