Recently...

It's been a while since my last update. As my return to work date is quickly approaching (my heart breaks), I've been trying to spend less time in front of a screen and more time soaking up every last minute I can with Wes. Here is what we've been up to...

family pizza night

Valentines lunch with my boys

my tiny Valentine


lunch with Oma, Anna & Wyatt

getting stronger

Mickey/Minnie party for Emmy

that face - lol

the Magic Merlin Sleep Suit ... really ... this thing is amazing if you have a roller like I do

running errands with Mom

meeting his Great Aunt Lana and 2nd cousin Dani

watching House of Cards

visiting Dad at work for lunch ... we do it every Wednesday

Wesley's first trip to Costco

visit to the O's

what a happy boy - blessed

"roar!"
pretending he's a lion ;)










Comments

  1. Sleep suit = hilarious. I can't believe it's almost time for you to go back to work. Time is flying these days and Wes is getting so big. Nice neck control big guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a ham! And so photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Costco cart - I remember trying to squeeze food around the big seat. The sleep suit is hilarious - whatever works! Enjoy these last few days at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment