40 weeks

Happy Due Date to us! We went to our 40 week appointment today. Baby's heartbeat is strong and he's still active which is great. 

bundled up for the rain

walking ... walking ... more walking

spicy pho - c'mon baby boy!
How far along:  40 weeks!!
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing and my picture this week and last week proves that I've run out of wardrobe options.  
  • Symptoms: Contractions, pressure, sore hips, sore back, pubic bone pain, periods of energy & exhaustion
  • Sleep: Pretty terrible these last couple days.
  • Best moment(s) this week: I've been spending all week with Leah (she's prego-sitting) and its been really great being able to just relax and spend the days chatting, laughing, spending quality time with my best friend - she's been amazingly hospitable and caring - she even made lunch for Adam today! 
  • Movement: Constantly and I love it, it reassures me that he's still doing well in there.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Same as last week. 
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but anxious.
  • Looking forward to: Going into labor!




Comments

  1. Hurry up, Baby R!!! Lots of your loved ones want to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment