39 weeks

Well here we are, 1 week (to the day) from my due date. I am ready! Feeling big, awkward and uncomfortable this week ... but still happy. Its become increasingly difficult to do certain things (e.g. getting up from bed/couch/chair, getting into/out of the car, leaning forward, etc.) and when I am out I am getting a lot of sympathy looks. Each day I try to focus on my body and what its capable of, what it needs and trying to enjoy the last little bits of this pregnancy in any way I can (even though I am uncomfortable). I've been very blessed and lucky to have had a very normal, uneventful pregnancy. I am so thankful for that and am beyond excited to finally meet our little boy and to hold him and to see Adam hold his son. I'm exited for us to be parents. 

hopefully this will be my last weekly bump-date

How far along:  39 weeks!!
  • Maternity clothes: New nursing bra & nursing tank... those count right?
  • Symptoms: Sporadic contractions, heartburn, sore hips, sore back, pubic bone pain, periods of energy & exhaustion (so weird how quickly it switches). 
  • Sleep: Not great but not terrible, I'll take what I can get. 
  • Best moment(s) this week: Nothing in particular, its been a pretty good week in general. 
  • Movement: Constantly and I love it ... but he has run out of room so some of his kicks & rolls can be a little painful. 
  • Cravings/Aversions: Same as last week. 
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but emotional.
  • Looking forward to: Going into labor!

Comments

Post a Comment