37 weeks

A day late posting, sorry!

3 weeks and counting... By this week one of my apps considers me "full term" which is both comforting and shocking at the same time. I'm nearing the end of my final week in office (tomorrow!) and everything is starting to get very real. 

I have mixed feelings these days. On some days I am happy to still have a couple weeks left to spend with Adam (alone) and to really focus and obsorb the final bits of this pregnancy and on other days I find myself impatient and anxiously waiting for him to decide to make his arrival.  I just can't wait to see him, hold him and have him here!


How far along:  37 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Just a long sleeve shirt for the colder weather
  • Symptoms: Contractions, headache, heartburn, sore hips and back if I am on my feet too long.
  • Sleep: Its actually gotten a little better this week :)
  • Best moment(s) this week: Fun World Series party last Saturday night
  • Movement: Constantly and I love it ... unless he's head-butting my bladder
  • Cravings/Aversions: I've always loved Snyder's pretzels but recently its turned into an obsession (love them!) also been eating lots of apples
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but emotional, I tear up easily these days its kind of ridiculous.
  • Looking forward to: Lots! Tomorrow is my last day in the office, I'm looking forward to not commuting for a while. Also looking forward to lunch with Oma & Opa,  and my friend's wedding on Saturday and seeing the Andersens on Sunday 

love these!

Comments