29 weeks

Only 11 weeks left!

I had a check up today (heart rate, measurements, vitals). Baby R's heartbeat is 140 and he's measuring right on track. I've gained a total of 16lbs this pregnancy and there's more to come and he continues to grow - yikes!

How far along:  29 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing new this week but apparently this black dress (pictured) is my new fav (see last week's post)
  • Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, sore hips and back, getting tired more easily, heartburn (yuck)
  • Sleep: Still a struggle, sometimes the snoogle is helpful, sometimes its the problem :[
  • Best moment(s) this week: My shower last weekend. It was perfect. 
  • Movement: Lots! Recently kicks in the ribs and head buts (or kicks) on my bladder. 
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving those little cinnamon donuts from my shower...
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy 
  • Looking forward to: Our Babymoon at the end of this month :)




Comments