26 weeks & 99 days

We're in double digits now - only 99 days to go!

While I'm so excited for those 99 days to fly by, I keep reminding myself to enjoy each day because I know I will miss being pregnant & being a twosome. My due date is hovering around Nov 19/20 so based on it being the 19th I'm 26 weeks today!


How far along:  26 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Finally ordered some maternity jeans - can't wait to get them. 
  • Symptoms: Not much, just growing pains (sides, hips, back) mostly. 
  • Sleep: Except for a couple trips to the bathroom at night, I'm sleeping really pretty well but waking up very tired no matter how much sleep I've gotten. 
  • Best moment(s) this week: Monday - I told my boss my planned maternity timeline and he accepted it without qualm :)
  • Movement: Yes! Kicks, taps, rolling around. Love feeling him being so active! 
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: mostly fruit (I've been eating blueberries by the bowlful) / Aversions: none ... I think I'm ready to try a burger. 
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
  • Looking forward to: So much! Spending this weekend with my parents for Concourse (my favorite week on the peninsula), Dave Matthews concert next week and my shower at the end of the month! 
bumpin' along into week 26
Baby's got a brand new ride!
Thanks Aunt Janet!



Comments