24 Weeks/6 Months & Tahoe

Just checking back in from a week vacation in Tahoe. It was heavenly!


Baby R is the size of a cantaloupe, 10.5 - 11.8in long and weighs about 12.7-20.8oz. 

How far along:  24 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing new but I'm in need of some jeans (not quite sure how long I can continue using just the belly band).
  • Symptoms: Some heartburn, back ache, growing pains in general
  • Sleep: If I'm not too hot (which is easier to be these days) I sleep pretty well.
  • Best moment(s) this week: All week! Vacation!
  • Movement: Yes! Kicks, taps, rolling around. Can't really tell at this point if he's still breech or possibly traverse. 
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: During vacation, a big one was Skittles / Aversions: still burgers (I've never been a huge fan) but I had ground beef in spaghetti and loved it so may need to try a burger to see how it goes down
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
  • Looking forward to: My shower at the end of this month :)
Here are some more pictures from Tahoe...
Celebrated this big boy's 1st Birthday


Pool time!

beautiful sunrise
view from our room

Comments

Post a Comment