23 weeks

23 weeks as of Thursday! Each week I'm feeling a little bigger and more people are noticing or making comments. According to my app Baby R is the size of a large mango

How far along:  23 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing new.
  • Symptoms: Heartburn & exhaustion
  • Sleep: Except for a couple trips to the bathroom at night, I'm sleeping really pretty well. 
  • Best moment(s) this week: Today (Friday) ... first day of vacation!!
  • Movement: Yes! Kicks, taps, rolling around. There was one day that he was less active than he had been and I kind of freaked out but he came back kicking and rolling around like before .. phew!
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: had a craving for a BLT today, we fixed it pretty quick :) / Aversions: still burgers, starting to think that I wont ever be able to eat them again
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
  • Looking forward to: Tahoe with the family tomorrow!!!

representing in utero

Comments

Post a Comment