19 weeks

bikini bumpin' ... getting ready for Tahoe!
Turned 19 weeks on Thursday. Feeling great! Baby is the size of a mango (6 inches long) and should weigh 8.5oz although during our anatomy scan we were told he weighed 10oz. Healthy, growing boy :) 

We spent most of today at the pool - pure relaxation. 

How far along:  19 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing new
  • Symptoms: Round ligament pain here and there and with this heat, I've been a little more tired than I have been in recent weeks. Other than that, feeling great
  • Sleep: Getting better :)
  • Best moment(s) this week: Our anatomy scan on Thursday! Its incredible to see the baby - I just love it!
  • Movement: Yes! Definitely feeing kicks in my lower abdomen (the baby is breech right now) and rolling around. So amazing!
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: sushi sounded really good this week - luckily I can still have the veggie rolls I love / Aversions: still burgers (wondering if that will ever come back)
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)
  • Looking forward to: Our 20 week appointment next Wed

Comments