17 & 18 weeks / iPhone dump

Get ready, this is going to be a long one....

Since my due date got moved up, and in order for the next couple appointments to make sense, I've decided to do my updates on Thursday which is the start of my new weeks (moved up from Sunday). I'm behind by 2 weeks (sorry!) so I'll try to combine the update for weeks 17 and 18.  

I'm 18 weeks today and feeling great! Hard to believe that by the end of this month I'll be half way through. It's incredibly eye opening as I realize how fast time is moving. I'm making a concerted effort to enjoy each day for what it is and really enjoy being pregnant. So far I'm loving it and feeling back to myself is making it even better these days :) I can't wait to meet our little one but I really don't want to miss out or rush through this special time of being pregnant. 

Here's an update...
17         ||         18
I'm feeling pretty great these days! Sleep is getting better and for the most part my energy is back to normal (I have sleepy days here and there). My belly is definitely growing; I've been feeling round ligament pain on and off for about 2 weeks now. Its exciting to think that I'm growing because Baby R is growing too. We have our anatomy scan on the 26th! I cannot wait to see the baby again and to be confirmed whether we're having a boy or a girl!

•   •   •

iPhone dump/ Our weekend getaway to Monterey to relax and enjoy some "twosome time" while we still can :)


Morning walk w/coffee by the beach - perfect!


Lunch at Corkscrew Cafe (my fav!)

Georis Winery Garden
Since I can't wine taste, I made Adam do it ;)

Perfect weather to watch the golfers and catch up on my book.

Finally met (and fed) Bacon, the resident pig across the street.

We spent Sunday morning at the Aquarium. I love that place!








How cute is he?


Father's Day lunch at Schooners...


Happy Father's Day!

Comments