15 week review & the weekend


How far along? 15 weeks

  • Maternity clothes: I've been in my new ASOS maternity shorts all weekend! I think I need to get another pair. 
  • Symptoms: Round ligament pain has kicked in and at times can be uncomfortable but its a good sign, so I don't mind. This weekend I've been pretty tired but I'm chalking that up to the 95+ degree heat. Congestion. 
  • Sleep: Its been pretty bad all week.  I'm up and down all through the night and then finally get comfortable at 5am, then its time to get up :(
  • Best moment(s) this week: Wednesday b/c I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at my appointment & met Leah for dinner al fresco (so fun!) and Friday b/c it was our anniversary :)
  • Movement: Yes! ... I think. A couple times I've felt what feels like someone tickling my stomach and I think thats the first feelings of movement. Its sporadic at this point but I'm excited to start feeling more definitive movements in the coming weeks. 
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: I had a craving for a margarita (again, I think its the heat) so I made myself a virgin & a regular one for Adam / Aversions: still steak (including burgers) - blah!
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy for the most part but I have snapped a couple times .. sorry Adam! 
  • Looking forward to: A long, relaxing weekend, next weekend :)
Here are some pictures from the weekend ... 

We celebrated our anniversary with a picnic and a concert in the park. The weather was perfect and it was low key ... the perfect celebration. 
Feeling very loved on our Anniversary
Ready to go!
Off to the concert with the picnic




We finished the night with ice cream from the Meadowlark Dairy on our walk home

We got up early Saturday morning to head down to Farmer's Market before the heat really hit. We spent the rest of the day at the pool :)


Market selfie


Sunday has been even hotter than Saturday and I was craving a margarita. I also happened to have a couple peaches that were past their eating prime so I threw them into a blender with ice, fresh lime juice and a little agave. I poured myself a virgin then added tequila to the rest for Adam. It was so good and fresh. 

Added some new plants to the garden as well. 



Its been a good but HOT weekend. 







Comments

  1. Cute flower idea. And yum margaritas! We totally copied you without knowing it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment