10 week review

How far along? 10 weeks
  • Maternity clothes: Nothing really but I did order a new maxi which I'm sure will come in handy this summer. 
  • Symptoms: Nausea and exhaustion … I did notice some taper in the nausea department though. Instead if feeling queasy all day it has cut back to just the evenings which makes it really tough to eat anything for dinner.
  • Sleep: Hasn't been great. I'm pretty uncomfortable at nights and I toss and turn a lot ... any suggestions?
  • Best moment this week: Taking Friday off! It was so nice to have a day to just relax and do pretty much nothing ... except supervise Adam as he worked on our garage ;)
  • Movement: Still can't feel it but I'm "told" that its definitely happening
  • Cravings/Aversions: Craving: still fruit, popsicles, baked goods (I satisfied this with a huge bear claw this morning, oops) / Aversions: Same as the last couple weeks, meat ... although fish and shell fish seem to be fine. 
  • Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
  • Looking forward to: Hopefully getting my appetite back soon(ish). 
We've been doing a lot of this lately

Comments